Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vayna's memories

Vanya (Vanya Mironov): translated by Sasha
I am extremely impressed by the past visit we received from the guys from Cornell Hillel! I believe that, either they or we will come to each other as guests very soon. I am sure that even then, believe me, we will have an even more fun time together! I would like to send my greetings to Naomi, Ed, Gele (Angie), Inna, Sasha, Julian (Yasha), Alina, Lori, Dana, Bekke, Olivia, Emily, Rachel, Alex, Lauran, Joelle, Tal, Sam, and Jeff.
Origianl text:
Миронов Ваня:

- Я в восторге от прошедшего визита ребят из Гилель-Корнэлл! Я верю в то, что или они, или мы приедем, друг к другу в гости. И уж тогда, поверьте, мы проведем еще более веселое время!
Хочу передать привет: Наоми, Эду, Геле, Инне, Саше, Джулиану (Яше), Алине, Лоре, Дане, Бэкке, Оливии, Эмили, Рейчел, Алекс, Лауре, Джоэл, Талу, Джэфу и Сэм

No comments: