Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alon's memories of our alternative break

Alon (Stepenko Arthur): translated by Sasha

To me this program, from all of the programs in which I have so far participated in, was the most vivid and interesting. I really liked talking with the Cornell Hillel students who came all the way from America just to see us and see where we live. Somehow, during this trip I remembered the English language (that I had briefly learned before) and a spent a very good time with all of the new students I met. I would like very much to see all of the participants (of this trip) in our joint alternative vacations again in the very near future.


Orignial text:

Артур (Алон) Степенко:
- Для меня эта программа, из всех, в которых я участвовал, оказалась самой яркой и интересной. Мне очень понравилось общаться с американскими ребятами, которые приехали к нам из далека. Я вспомнил английский язык, хорошо провел время. Очень хочу увидеть всех участников наших совместных альтернативных каникул в ближайшее время. Огромный привет: Дане, Бэкке, Оливии, Геле, Саше, Джефу, Талу и Яше (Джулиану).

No comments: