Friday, July 24, 2009

Rachel Harris


Hi!
My name is Rachel Harris, and I’m 21 years old. I’m originally from Westchester County, which is just outside of New York City. I graduated from Cornell in May with a degree in Human Development and Spanish, and in the fall, I’m going to law school at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

Some interesting facts about me: I love acting & performing, running, sushi, Thai food, hot sauce, and horseback riding. I also love traveling and going on adventures- I spent my junior year studying abroad in Seville, Spain, and after Dnepropetrovsk, I’m flying directly to Israel!

I can’t wait to meet all of you and learn about your culture and interests. Feel free to email me before the trip! Rachel.Harris23@gmail.com

See you soon!
Rachel

No comments: