Sunday, July 26, 2009

Carolyn Spiro


Hi guys!
My name's Carolyn and I am going to be a junior this year at Cornell studying Human Development. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York which is where I have spent the summer working at a finance office as well as substitute teaching at a school for hearing-impaired pre-school kids. I'm very interested in clinical psychology and plan to obtain a doctorate degree after I graduate. I love to travel and I am so excited to visit Dnepropetrovsk and to meet you all! I have never been to Eastern Europe before (which is where most of my family came from) so I am really looking forward to experiencing Ukrainian culture and seeing new things.

Also feel free to e-mail me before the trip- my e-mail is Cns38@cornell.edu

Can't wait! See you all in a week.

No comments: